pushing daisies rewatch → 1x01 “Pie-lette”
lovely close up from Pushing Daisies
I was hoarding this for quite awhile. I love you jennhoney. So much. It was easier for me to think of things that I like via the compliments I have received…
1. I can talk to and in front of people easily. I think it comes from being raised by actors and my own acting until I graduated High School. I consider myself shy but have no issue getting up in front of people and saying something prepared or my own random nonsense. I have made people cry and come up and thank me after giving speeches. I do not know if I am actually any good, I just know I enjoy it. It has also been said I can “have a great conversation with a lamp.”
2. I have pretty eyes. I USE them. I enjoy real eye contact and like showing people with my eyes that they are important and I am listening to them.
3. I have really soft hair. I love it and it gets me pets. Most people know I have a preoccupation with hair ruffling? I like my own hair fluffy and I am a fan of people who also have hair I want to get into.
4. I laugh loud and often and with pure joy. At a show, I am often THAT laugher. The one you hear giggling like a lunatic and having the time of their life. I like it because I adore having something happy I cannot control, it just BURSTS forth. My laugh has been called “adorable,” “the best,” “infectious” and even “erotic” whatever that means. A normal conversation with me is at least half giggles.
5. People say I am sweet. It is my favorite compliment. If I can be nice to somebody I WILL be nice to somebody. I get self-conscious about it but do it anyway, I force myself. It is worth it. I accept that I can be cranky and sassy but my sweetness is the thing that seems to stick out the most.
Guess What. This was difficult.
|—||Neal Boortz (via itsquoted)|